Today New Muzic

Missy Elliott- Best, Best
My ratings


Ashanti - Why [Bonus Track]
My Ratings

DL:Ashanti - Why [Bonus Track]

Mariah Carey ft Akon & Lil Wayne - Bye Bye (remix)
My ratings

Fat Joe ft Lil Wayne & The Game - Ain't Sayin Nuthin' (remix)
My ratings

DL:Fat Joe ft Lil Wayne & The Game - Ain't Sayin Nuthin' (remix)

Ne-Yo - Say It Fast
My ratings
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg133/videoandmusic/uuuu.png
DL:Ne-Yo - Say It Fast

Lil Eddie - M.I.A
My ratings

DL:Lil Eddie - M.I.A


Frankie J - "Doctor Doctor (Please Don't Go)
My ratings

DL:Frankie J - "Doctor Doctor (Please Don't Go)

Ashanti -The Way That I Love You Remix
My ratings

DL:Ashanti - The Way That I Love You

Ashley Tisdale - Too Many Walls
My ratings

DL:Ashley Tisdale - Too Many Walls

Pussycat Dolls - "When I Grow Up (Alternate Version)
My ratings

DL:Pussycat Dolls - "When I Grow Up (Alternate Version)

Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love (Acapella)
My ratings

DL:Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love (Acapella)

Danity Kane ft Fabolous - Damaged
My ratings

DL:Danity Kane ft Fabolous - "Damaged

V Factory - Vanished
My ratings

DL:V Factory - Vanished

"Make Comment = Daily Absolutely New Muzic/Report A Track now"

2 commentz

Jono said...

i love leona. she's lie a beautiful singing ghost

Jono said...

i mean like